- Importing photos from a hard drive or camera
- One-click editing with Instant Fix
- Making Quick Edits to color and lighting
- Adding effects in Quick Edit
- Straightening with content-aware fill
- Working with folders and files in the Organizer
- Keyword tagging
- Making albums
- Sharing photos via email or social media
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, everyone, I'm Jan Kabili, your instructor for Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 12. In this streamlined course, I'm going to focus on just what you need to know to get started editing, organizing and sharing your photos with Photoshop Elements 12. This course is for you if you're a new Elements user or if you've been using Elements for awhile and you want a refresher on the most important techniques and features in Photoshop Elements 12. I'll start by showing you how to import your photos into Elements organizer and then we'll focus in on simplified photo editing techniques, in the editor, and in the organizer.
I'll introduce you to the full featured Expert Edit workspace and then we'll turn to the organizer where I'll show you some useful techniques for organizing and finding your photos, and finally, we'll look at a couple of ways that you can share your photos directly from Elements by e-mail and to social media sites like Twitter. I think you're going to find this streamlined approach to Photoshop Elements very useful, so let's get started with Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 12.
1. Importing Photos to the Organizer
2. Simplified Photo Editing
3. Introduction to Expert Editing
4. Managing Photos in the Organizer
5. Sharing Your Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.