Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Signing up for Photoshop.com, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you launch Elements and open the welcome screen, you see this promotion for…creating an Adobe ID.…You maybe wondering what that's all about.…An Adobe ID will get you access to Photoshop.com which is Adobe's online service…that ties indirectly to the Elements desktop software and extend some of…Elements capabilities to the web.…If you create an Adobe ID, you'll be able to put albums that you make in…Elements up on a web site devoted to you at Photoshop.com.…You'll also be able to backup your catalogs of photos and synchronize changes…that you make on your computer to your Photoshop.com account and also…synchronize between multiple computers that you may have running Elements 9.…
There are two versions of Photoshop.com;…one is free and one is a paid version of the service.…The main difference between the two is the amount of space that you get to…upload photos and to backup.…Currently, the free Photoshop.com gives you 2 GB of space but for a fee, you…can have different levels of additional space and you can get information about…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.