Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing photos by email, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Everybody likes getting photos by e-mail as long as they're not too big and…they're prepared properly.…Elements can help you with all that and can send photos by e-mail directly…from inside of Elements.…That will save you several steps over using your own e-mail client to send photos.…There are three ways to send photos by e-mail in Elements as simple attachments,…as a PDF slideshow both of which I'll cover in this movie, and then for Windows…users only as HTML-based photo mail which I'll cover in the next movie.…Before you use any of the e-mail features you have to set up your e-mail in…Elements preferences.…
You can use either the editor preferences or the organizer preferences.…Here in the organizer I'm going to go up to the Edit menu and I'll go down to…Preferences and I'm going to choose the Sharing preferences.…My first choice is which e-mail Client I'm going to use.…Here on Windows I can use Outlook, or if I'm on Windows 7, I can use Windows…Mail, or I can use the Adobe E-mail Service.…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.