Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing photos by Photo Mail (Windows only), part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Windows users, when you want to send photos by e-mail, you have an option in…addition to the one that I showed in the last movie for attaching photos to an…e-mail message, and that option is to send Photo Mail.…Mac users, I am sorry but this is a Windows only technique.…A Photo Mail message is based on HTML.…It displays your photos on a fancy looking background, complete with designer…graphics, frames, and text.…If you did watch the last movie about e-mail attachments, you will see that…the steps to create Photo Mail are pretty much the same as those for making…e-mail attachments.…
You can start in the Organizer or the Editor on Windows, but the process takes…place in the Organizer, so I am going to start there.…I am going to select both of these photos, so that I can send them both in a…single Photo Mail message.…Before I do that, I am going to add a caption to each photo, and then I will…have the option to display that caption as part of my Photo Mail message.…So I'll click on the first image and then I'll go up to the Edit menu and…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.