Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing to Flickr and Facebook, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
Adobe is paired with a number of online services to allow you to upload your…photos directly from Elements Organizer to those services.…You can see the current services by checking the Share panel in the Organizer.…At the time, I am recording this movie those include Flickr and Facebook and…SmugMug Gallery and if I click more options here, I see that I can send my…photos to CEIVA Photo Frame and I can share them with Kodak EasyShare Gallery.…The available services could change over time, and the way that you upload each…service can also change.…
But let's just take a look at how we can upload to Facebook and Flickr now.…I have a couple of photos that I am going to select here in the organizer…by clicking on one and Ctrl+Clicking, that's Command+Clicking on a Mac on the other.…Then I'm going to go over to the Share panel in the organizer and I am going to…click Share to Facebook.…Now, I have already created a Facebook account over on Facebook.…I am not logged in at the moment, so this is the first screen that I see asking…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.