Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Processing multiple files, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you have multiple photos that you want to process the same way, you can…save yourself time and effort by using the Process Multiple Files command here…in the Full Edit workspace.…I have a series of three images open that were taken in sequence by John Lorenz…photography of me falling into the snow.…I know that these were all taken with the same exposure settings and in the same light.…I would like to do several things to these photos.…I'd like to resize them all so that they're smaller.…I'd like to rename them all to give them all meaningful names and I'd like to…reformat them changing them from PSD files to JPEGs.…
I can do all that and more by going up to the File menu and choosing…Process Multiple Files.…That opens this large dialog box that's basically just a form that you can fill…out starting at the top and working your way through to the bottom.…The first field asks which files I want to process.…I could choose a folder full of files.…I could choose to import files into Elements' Organizer at the same time that I…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.