Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing photos, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
Let's talk about how to print individual photos from Elements to an inkjet…printer on your Desktop.…You can start in either the Organizer or the Editor.…If you're on Windows, there are two different dialog boxes depending on whether…you start in the Organizer or the Editor.…They're pretty much the same, but there are a few minor differences that I'll…point out when they come up in this lesson.…If you're on a Mac, although you can start in either the Organizer or the…Editor, there's only one Print dialog box and that's the Editor's Print dialog box.…So the differences I point out from the Organizer really are relevant to you Mac users.…
I'm starting here in Full Edit mode in the Editor and I'm on Windows.…I've opened four photos here, which you can see in the Project Bin.…Before I go to print, I like to check that a photo has enough information to be…printed at the size that I want.…So, I'll check the document information window here, and I'm happy to see that…this photo is set to print at 300 pixels per inch, which is a good Resolution…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.