- View Offline
- Building slideshows with text, graphics, and music
- Creating a photo book
- Making a photo calendar
- Outputting a photo greeting card
- Customizing a photo collage
- Adding and editing text
- Combining photos
- Adding filters and preset effects
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials Creative Effects and Projects. In this course, I'll show you how to turn your photos into books, calendars, collages, and other exciting projects. We'll cover creative effects for enhancing images in the Expert edit workspace, like combining photos, adding filters and effects, getting creative with text, and working with the many graphics that come with Elements. Then I'll walk you through complete projects that are built into Elements, like designing a professionally printed and bound photo book, creating a wall calendar for showing off your photos, and making greeting cards that you can print yourself, or have commercially printed.
Let's get started with Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials Creative Effects and Projects.