Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials: 04 Creative Effects and Projects
Learn to build exciting creative projects that showcase your best photos with Photoshop Elements 11. This course walks you through user-friendly techniques for creating photo books, slideshows, calendars, cards, and collages. Author Jan Kabili also shows you how to combine photos with layer masks and blended textures, and how to embellish your photos with filters, text, shapes, and built-in graphics.
- Building slideshows with text, graphics, and music
- Creating a photo book
- Making a photo calendar
- Outputting a photo greeting card
- Customizing a photo collage
- Adding and editing text
- Combining photos
- Adding filters and preset effects
- Hi, I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials Creative Effects and Projects. In this course, I'll show you how to turn your photos into books, calendars, collages, and other exciting projects. We'll cover creative effects for enhancing images in the Expert edit workspace, like combining photos, adding filters and effects, getting creative with text, and working with the many graphics that come with Elements. Then I'll walk you through complete projects that are built into Elements, like designing a professionally printed and bound photo book, creating a wall calendar for showing off your photos, and making greeting cards that you can print yourself, or have commercially printed.
Let's get started with Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials Creative Effects and Projects.
Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials: 01 Importing and Organizing Photos66,818 Views
Photoshop Elements 10 Essential Training285,266 Views
Combining Images with Photoshop Elements 99,647 Views
Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 1258,745 Views
Getting Started with Photoshop Elements 1011,803 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,293,357 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,769,278 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,784,856 Views
Deke's Techniques1,563,467 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,257,122 Views