- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Building slideshows with text, graphics, and music
- Creating a photo book
- Making a photo calendar
- Outputting a photo greeting card
- Customizing a photo collage
- Adding and editing text
- Combining photos
- Adding filters and preset effects
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials Creative Effects and Projects. In this course, I'll show you how to turn your photos into books, calendars, collages, and other exciting projects. We'll cover creative effects for enhancing images in the Expert edit workspace, like combining photos, adding filters and effects, getting creative with text, and working with the many graphics that come with Elements. Then I'll walk you through complete projects that are built into Elements, like designing a professionally printed and bound photo book, creating a wall calendar for showing off your photos, and making greeting cards that you can print yourself, or have commercially printed.
Let's get started with Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials Creative Effects and Projects.
1. Creative Photo Effects in Expert Edit
2. Creative Graphic Effects in Expert Edit
3. Slideshows (Windows Only)
Adding music to a slideshow5m 24s
4. Photo Books
5. Photo Calendars
6. Photo Greeting Cards
7. Photo Collages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.