Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Keyword tagging, part of Learning Photoshop Elements 12.
Keyword tagging is a powerful way to categorize photos by…multiple subjects, making a particular photo easier to find later.…If you're consistent about keyword tagging all your…photos, you'll have a great setup for putting…your finger on just the photo you're looking…for among the many photos in your organizer.…Keyword tagging is done in the Tags panel, here in the media view of the organizer.…To open the Tags panel, I'll go down to…the Task pane at the bottom of the screen, and…I'll click the Tags Info button at the far right of the Task pane.…And then, in the panel bin on the right, if the Tags panel…isn't already showing, then I'll click Tags at the top of that column.…
We're going to be working in the key word tag section of the Tags panel.…So I'm clicking the arrow to the left of keywords, and here…you can see some default categories of keywords that come with elements.…You don't have to use these, they're just suggestions…about the the types of keywords that you might create and apply to your photos.…
- Importing photos from a hard drive or camera
- One-click editing with Instant Fix
- Making Quick Edits to color and lighting
- Adding effects in Quick Edit
- Straightening with content-aware fill
- Working with folders and files in the Organizer
- Keyword tagging
- Making albums
- Sharing photos via email or social media
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos to the Organizer
2. Simplified Photo Editing
3. Introduction to Expert Editing
4. Managing Photos in the Organizer
5. Sharing Your Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.