Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning Photoshop Elements 12.
Thanks for joining me for this course, Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 12.…As you've seen, there's a lot to Elements.…I've tried to focus on just what you need to know to get started using Elements.…Practice the techniques that I've shown you here on your own photos.…So you can get up and running with this…great photo editing, organizing, and sharing program, Photoshop Elements 12.…
- Importing photos from a hard drive or camera
- One-click editing with Instant Fix
- Making Quick Edits to color and lighting
- Adding effects in Quick Edit
- Straightening with content-aware fill
- Working with folders and files in the Organizer
- Keyword tagging
- Making albums
- Sharing photos via email or social media
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos to the Organizer
2. Simplified Photo Editing
3. Introduction to Expert Editing
4. Managing Photos in the Organizer
5. Sharing Your Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.