Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Importing photos from a hard drive or camera
- One-click editing with Instant Fix
- Making Quick Edits to color and lighting
- Adding effects in Quick Edit
- Straightening with content-aware fill
- Working with folders and files in the Organizer
- Keyword tagging
- Making albums
- Sharing photos via email or social media
Skill Level Beginner
Thanks for joining me for this course, Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 12. As you've seen, there's a lot to Elements. I've tried to focus on just what you need to know to get started using Elements. Practice the techniques that I've shown you here on your own photos. So you can get up and running with this great photo editing, organizing, and sharing program, Photoshop Elements 12.