Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 11.
- View Offline
Thanks for joining me for this introductory course Up and Running with Elements 11.…I've tried to concentrate on the techniques and features that I think you'll…need the most to get started using this versatile program to edit, to organize…and to share your photos.…I look forward to seeing you for future courses, here on the lynda.com…online training library.…
The course begins with a look at how to import your photos into Elements, and then dives right into editing photos with the Photo Fix, Quick Edit, and Guided Edit workspaces. Jan also introduces the Expert Edit workspace, which provides tools for making selections, retouching, compositing, adding text, and more. Finally, the course reviews the Elements 11 sharing features, including crafting photo creations like greeting cards, emailing photos, and sharing photos on Facebook.
- What is Elements?
- Working with catalogs
- Importing photos from your computer, camera, or iPhoto
- Applying one-click photo adjustments in the Organizer
- Using Quick Edit and Guided Edit in the Editor
- Retouching with the Healing Brush tools
- Correcting skin tones
- Editing automatically with actions
- Organizing photos by people, places, or events
- Sharing photos by email and on Facebook