Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Full Edit workspace overview, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
The Full Edit workspace is the most full-featured of the three workspaces in…Element's editor which are the Full Edit workspace, the Quick Fix workspace, and…the Guided Edit workspace.…The Full Edit workspace is where you will go to your serious photo editing.…It's actually a lot like the full-fledged Photoshop CS5.…In this movie I am going to introduce the Full Edit workspace and then in…the following movies, we will do a deeper dive into some of the features of this interface.…Let's take a tour of the interface.…Up at the top there is menu bar as in most programs.…
The menu bar contains most of the commands that you will use when you are…editing your images.…If you can't find a command elsewhere, this is the place to look.…One of the basic things you will do from the menu bar is to open files, and…that's done from the File dropdown menu here.…I am going to choose the Open command from the File menu, and then I will…navigate to the file that I want to open which is this file inside the 07_01…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.