Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Fine-tuning a slideshow (Windows only), part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
In the last movie I showed Windows users how to create and setup a slideshow…complete with music, narration, graphics and more.…At this point I'll come up to the bar at the top of the screen and I'm going…to save the project;…that will include all of the settings that I just chose.…And if I ever want to reopen the slideshow here to tweak some of those settings,…I'll need that project file.…So I'll click save project, I'll give to the project a name I'll call it Fire,…and I'll click save.…In addition to saving the project with all these settings, I want to output a…movie that I can send by e-mail, or upload to the Web, or just play on my…computer for my friends.…
So I'll click the next button output.…And here I have some options as to what I can do with the sideshow.…I could burn it right to a disk from here, although I can always do that later.…I can send it to Premiere Elements for further editing, or I can save it as a file.…If I do save as a file, I have two choices, I can save it in the .WMV or Windows…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.