Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Fine-tuning a photo collage, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
This is a continuation of the preceding lesson in which I showed you how to…create a photo collage and how to begin customizing that photo collage here in…Standard Creation mode.…There is more that I can do to this collage.…For example, I can add graphics from here in the Create panel over on the right…side of Standard mode.…I am in the Artwork tab and if I scroll down past the backgrounds and past the…frames, I see some graphics that I can add to my photo collage.…These are vector graphics.…
So if I put one on the collage, I can make it as big or as small as I want and…not worry about the quality of the graphic.…But here in Standard mode, I don't have a very wide choice of graphics.…So I'm going to wait until I get to Advanced mode to add a graphic to this collage.…I can also add text to a collage.…I'll click on the Text tab in the Create column here in Standard mode.…Before I add any text, I'll set the font, and the style, and the size, and…the color of the text.…I'll leave the font at its default Myriad Pro and at its regular style.…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.