Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video End to end: Making a scrapbook page, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
We've covered lots of ground in the last few chapters.…So I'd like to step back a minute, and give you a chance to use some of the…skills that you've picked up along the way to make something, and that's…something is going to be this scrapbook page.…I know that many Elements users are scrapbook fans.…It's a great way to show off your photos, your artistic skills, and to…preserve your memories.…As we make this scrapbook page together, it'll give me an opportunity to show…you two panels that we haven't seen yet.…The Content panel that contains all kinds of little bits and pieces that you can…use in your scrapbooking work, and in your other creative projects, and its…cousin, the Favorites panel.…
So this is what we're going to be making.…Let's get started with a new blank file.…I'll go to the File menu here in the Full Edit workspace and I'll choose…New, and Blank File.…In the New dialog box, I'll set the dimensions of my new page by going to the…Width and Height fields making sure they are set to inches and I'm going to…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.