Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video End to end: Completing a scrapbook page, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
I showed you how to set up this collage from scratch in the last movie.…Now I'm going to show you how to fine-tune it.…Now take a look at the layers panel.…I happened to have clicked on the background layer just before I brought this…image in, so the image came in on its own layer it would be in a different…stacking order in the layers panel and it would be behind or in front of…different objects here in the Document Window.…I can change the stacking order of objects by using the Arrange menu which is in…the options bar here for the Move tool, so first I'll select the Move tool then…I'll go into the image and I'll make sure that I've clicked on that photograph…of the leaves that I want to bring forward, and then I'll go up to the Arrange…menu and I can either choose to bring the image forward one layer at a time or…to bring it right to the front.…
I'm going to bring it to the front, and now it's visible in front of all…the other objects, and in the layers panel its layer has moved to the top…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.