Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a slideshow (Windows only), part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
Windows users, this is a movie just for you.…You can take advantage of the Slide Show command in the Create tab of the…Organizer to create a full-featured slide show complete with music, and…graphics, and audio narration, pan and zoom, pretty much everything you can…think of that you'd want to have in a slide show.…To get started I'm going to select the images that I want to have in the slide show.…If your images are in different folders you might want to collect them into…an album in the Organizer so that you can quickly back to them later if you need to.…But my photos are all in a single album so I'll just select them by clicking on…the first and then holding the Shift key and clicking on the last.…
Then I'll go to the Create tab here in the Organizer and I'll click Slide Show.…That opens the Slide Show Preferences, and this is where I choose settings that…will affect the entire slide show, and then I can change some of these settings…for individual slides later.…For example, I can set the duration from which each slide will be on the screen…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.