Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a photo collage, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
If you plan to make any of the creations that you can access from the Create tab…in the Organizer or the Editor in particular, photo books, photo greeting cards,…photo calendars, or photo collages, please listen to the next couple of movies.…Because even though I'm going to be addressing photo collage in particular,…the principles that you'll learn here will also apply to making those other creations.…A photo collage is basically just like those other creations, except that it's…simpler because it contains only one page.…When I make a photo collage or one of these other creations, I like to start in…the Organizer as long as I'm using the Organizer to manage my photos, because…here I can select the photos that I may like to include in that project.…
So in this folder, I am not going to select this photo of my daughter sleeping,…she won't appreciate it but I will select all the other photos here clicking on…one and Shift+Clicking on this one and that will select all in between.…Then in the Create tab in the Organizer I'm going to click Photo Collage.…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.