Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a photo book, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
If you've always dreamed about publishing your photos in a book, now is your…chance if you use the Photo Book feature in the Create tab of the Organizer or…the Editor and after you've designed your book using this feature, it's a great…feeling a few days later when a bound professionally printed book arrives at…your door if you choose to have it commercially printed.…The good news is that making a book using the Photo Book feature is just like…making a photo collage which I showed you in great detail in earlier movies in this chapter.…The difference is that a photo collage has one page while a book, of course, has lots of pages.…
So since you've already learned the steps in the photo collage movies, you…should have no trouble making this book.…You can start to make a book from either the Editor or the Organizer.…I'd like to start in the Organizer because here I can gather all the photos…that I may want to use and if those photos aren't all in one folder as these…are, I might actually make an album here in the Organizer, so that I can access…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.