Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating greeting cards, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When the holidays roll around it's so nice to be able to design your own cards.…Elements' Creative Greeting Card feature can help you with that.…If you don't use the Organizer to manage your photos, you can access the…Greeting Card feature from the Create column on the right side of the Full Edit workspace.…I'm going to use the feature from here in the Organizer where I can preview and…select the photos that I want to include in this card.…I am going to use these two photos that I took in Colorado last winter.…I'll select one by clicking on it and then I'll hold the Ctrl Key on the PC or…the Command Key on the Mac and click on the other photo.…
And then I'll move to the Create column here in the Organizer and I'm going to…click on Greeting Card, that switches me over to the Editor and opens the…Greeting Card Creation window.…The first thing to notice here is that there is a note that all cards can be…printed on my Desktop Printer.…This means that I have a choice, I can either print my cards myself on my…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.