Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a flip book (Windows only), part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
This is another lesson for Windows users only.…Windows users, if you want a slideshow that's a lot quicker to prepare than the…elaborate slideshow that I covered in the last couple of movies, consider making a Flipbook.…A flipbook which is named after the paper flipbook that we use to thumb through…as kids, makes a quick moving animation of a sequence of photos.…So it's great for animating some still photos that you've taken quickly…one after the other.…I'll start by selecting a series of photos here in the organizer.…Clicking on one, holding the shift key and clicking on the last.…
Then I'll go to create tab on the right side of the organizer, and I'm going all…the way down to more options.…I'll click there and at the bottom of the menu is Flipbook.…I'll click on flipbook, and that opens the Flipbook window, with some…rudimentary settings for setting up a flipbook.…I can preview my flipbook by clicking the play arrow here, and as you can see it…runs really fast by default.…I can slow it down by moving the speed slider over to the left to reduce the…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.