Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating CD/DVD jackets and labels, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
In the Create tab of the Organizer, there are a couple of options at the bottom…that I just want to mention and those are the Instant Movie and DVD with menu…and PhotoStamps options.…Instant Movie and DVD with menu are used with Premiere Elements, not…Photoshop Elements.…Premiere Elements is a video editing program that shares some features with…Photoshop Elements, but it's outside the scope of this course, so we won't be…talking about those features.…And the PhotoStamps feature is basically just an order form.…It allows you to take your own artwork or your own photos and have those printed…onto stamps that you can actually use in the US mail.…
I'm going to click More Options, so we can see what's there.…There are some features here that are useful.…If you like to burn your own DVDs or CDs, you can create either the Jacket or…the Label for a CD or a DVD.…The Jacket is the insert that goes inside of the jewel case for the disc.…Let's take a look at that.…First, I'm going to select some photos to include in my DVD Jacket.…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.