Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Contact sheets and picture packages (Windows only), part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
This is a movie primarily for Windows users about how to make contact sheets…and picture packages.…Mac users, if you want to make a contact sheet or a picture package, you will…have to start in a very different way than I'm going to demonstrate here.…You will go to the File menu in the Editor in Elements.…And from that menu you can choose either contact sheet two or picture package.…And each of those will open a large interface where you can custom design your…contact sheet or picture package.…I'm working here in Windows and I'm in the Organizer where I'm going to start to…make a contact sheet.…
A contact sheet is a sheet of thumbnail copies of multiple photos.…You can create and print out a contact sheet in order to have a physical record…of all the photos in your Organizer catalog, or maybe just the photos that…you've earmarked for particular project or perhaps the photos that you're going…to archive on a particular drive.…But the basic idea is that you will have a physical record in your hand of some…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.