Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying and organizing keyword tags, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
Keyword tags are great ways to organize and find your photos.…Keyword tags are like labels that identify the subjects of a photo.…The best thing about keyword tags is that you can apply multiple tags to a…single photo, so that you have more than one way to search for the photo later on.…Let's take a look at how to create and apply keyword tags and how to organize…them in the Keyword Tags panel.…I shot the four photos in the bottom row of the media browser in…Southern California.…I would like to label them with the state name California, so I am going to…select all four of these by clicking on the first, holding the Shift Key and…clicking on the last.…
Then I will move over to the Organize tab in the task pane on the right side of…the Organizer and there I'll find the Keyword Tags panel, which is where I go to…create and manage keyword tags.…The most efficient way to make a new keyword tag and apply it to some photos is…to do both of those in one step.…To do that, I'm going to go down to the Tag selected media field at the bottom…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.