Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying Photo Fix, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
Most of the editing that you'll do in Elements will be in the Editor, in one of…the three editing workspaces in that part of the program which are the Quick…Fix, Guided Edit, and Full Edit workspaces.…But you can do some editing right here in the Organizer using the…Organizer's Photo Fix options.…To access Photo Fix, I'll go up to the Task pane and I'm going to click on…the Fix tab, not on the arrow to the right of the Fix tab, but right on the word Fix.…That opens up the Photo Fix Options which you can see listed here.…
These are all one click automatic solutions to common photo problems.…So Photo Fix is a good place to start if you're new to Elements and you're…looking for the simplest way to spruce up some casual photos.…The first step in applying Photo Fix options is to select a photo.…So I'm going to click on this horizontal photo here in the Media browser.…While I'm applying Photo Fix options, I'd like to be looking at a larger view of this Thumbnail.…So I'm going to come up to the slider at the top of the screen and click the…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.