Join Ben Sullins for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Elasticsearch Essential Training.
In this course, join Ben Sullins as he dives into the inner workings of Elasticsearch combined with Kibana. Ben provides an overview of the architecture, and then goes over the different deployment methods, and how to best structure your data. From there, he demonstrates how to query data, and how to work with Kibana to present your insights.
- Reviewing key Elasticsearch concepts
- Running Elasticsearch in the cloud and locally
- Bulk loading data
- Setting up mappings of data types
- Querying data
- Running basic aggregations
- Creating visualizations and dashboards in Kibana