Join Ben Sullins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Elasticsearch Essential Training.
- [Ben Sullins] As we've seen…Elasticsearch is much more than just a search engine.…In fact many data analysts, DevOps professionals,…and marketing professionals rely on…Elasticsearch daily for their work.…The journey isn't over, however.…There are many more concepts, tools,…and platforms to understand before…you become a true data Jedi.…To continue this journey I recommend…checking out Data Science Foundations Data Engineering,…SQL Trips, Tricks and Techniques,…and Analyzing Big Data With Hive.…
With the skills you've learned here,…and that you'll get in these additional courses,…you're well on your way to becoming…a powerful data scientist.…Feel free to connect with me online as well,…and remember, when you free the data…your mind will follow.…Thanks for watching this course,…and I'll see you back here next time.…
In this course, join Ben Sullins as he dives into the inner workings of Elasticsearch combined with Kibana. Ben provides an overview of the architecture, and then goes over the different deployment methods, and how to best structure your data. From there, he demonstrates how to query data, and how to work with Kibana to present your insights.
- Reviewing key Elasticsearch concepts
- Running Elasticsearch in the cloud and locally
- Bulk loading data
- Setting up mappings of data types
- Querying data
- Running basic aggregations
- Creating visualizations and dashboards in Kibana