In this video, explore the X-Pack parts and how they can add extra value to your Elastic Stack.
- To follow along, go to www.elastic.co/products/x-pack.…So in theory, without adding anything else,…you should have enough to play with or manage your data.…The Elastic Stack in itself combines everything…you need to gather data from hundreds of sources,…manage your data, and visualize it…to make informed decisions.…Now go to the security section by clicking on Security.…But if you need to secure your instance of Elastic,…secure any areas of the data, from clusters to indices,…all the way down to fields with user permissions…and passwords, then the security pack is for you.…
With this pack, you'll even have another log…of who did what in your Elastic instance.…Now go back to the main section on X-Pack,…and then click on Alerting.…If you need any kind of alerting based on…any specific queries or thresholds,…or any specific set of conditions,…and then being alerted on various communication channels,…such as Slack, email, or Hipshack,…then the alerting pack is for you.…
You can even use machine learning to detect…
- Why use the Elastic Stack?
- Installing the stack
- Working with the components of the stack
- Querying with Elasticsearch
- Logs with Logstash
- Visualizing with Kibana
- Troubleshooting resources
Skill Level Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Monitoring and Observabilitywith Ernest Mueller2h 12m Intermediate
1. Introduction to the Stack
2. Elements of the Stack
3. Use Cases
4. Troubleshooting the Stack
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.