Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Teaching Techniques: Blended Learning.
- If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com online training library, then you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. The exercise files are arranged with one folder for each chapter in the title. Inside, you'll find the components of the files that I'll be using so that you can follow along. In several movies, I'll be creating new blank Google document files. These files have not been included but the text, images and video files that I insert into the documents, have been included so you can create them along with me.
I've also included a text document called Resources.txt, that will have links to all of the web resources, desktop and mobile apps used throughout this title. If you don't have access to the exercise files, feel free to follow along using your own documents.
- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 50s Appropriate for all
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.