Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Using VPP to purchase apps, part of iPads for Educators: Deploying 1:1 iPads.
- As promised, I'm gonna show you how…to purchase items using the Volume Purchase Program.…You're going to click on Education if you're a school.…I'm gonna click on Business…because that is the type of account that I have.…When you get to your login,…just put in your login name and password.…This is gonna be your login Apple ID for the VPP.…When you have, click Sign In.…When you get here,…it's quite easy to find content.…All you need to do is type the name…or you can even copy and paste in…the ISBN number for a book…or a weblink from within iTunes.…
If you've done your shopping in iTunes…and you found a link to a specific thing that you wanna buy…you can paste that link in here,…but I'm gonna type the name of something that I want.…I'm looking for stuff about Algebra.…So, I'm just going to click All and Search…and here are a whole bunch of iPad apps…that are about Algebra.…So, here is the Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant.…I'm gonna click on this.…Right away, you can see here…that we can have two choices under distribution type.…
- Getting funding for your classroom technology
- Setting up an Apple Education account
- Choosing an iPad model
- Enrolling in Apple programs
- Planning a Wi-Fi network
- Setting up mobile device management (MDM)
- Getting free and paid apps
- Configuring MDM profiles
- Exploring 1:1 deployment alternatives
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Quick Startwith Aaron Quigley41m 38s Intermediate
1. Planning Your iPad Purchase
2. Getting with the Program
3. Planning and Executing Wi-Fi
4. Out of the Box iPad Management
5. Working with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
6. Alternatives to 1:1 Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.