Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing videos, part of Blended Learning Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Now that our video is loaded to our YouTube channel,…and has the proper captions applied to it,…let's share the video with our students…by embedding it directly into a document.…Begin by navigating to your Video Manager…from your channel homepage,…and then click the Edit button for your video.…On the right hand side,…you'll see a video URL.…Copy that URL.…Now let's go back to our Google Drive,…and open our introduction slide deck.…If you don't have one,…you can create one…by going to New, Google Slides.…
Then, on the first blank slide,…let's change the layout by right or CTRL clicking…on the slide,…then go to Apply Layout,…and select the Blank Layout.…Then go up to the Insert menu,…and select Video.…Since we chose to make our video unlisted,…we can't search for the meta data we entered.…Instead, we can paste in the URL we just copied,…and click the Search button.…Your video should appear.…Click on the video, and click Select.…
The video gets embedded on the first slide.…You can now resize the video…so that more fills the slide.…
- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Teaching Fundamentals: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 50s Appropriate for all
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.