Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing from iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, part of Teaching Techniques: Blended Learning.
- iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices…can share their entire screen and sound…with an Apple TV…or a computer running Reflector2,…using a technology called AirPlay,…or with a Chromecast,…via specific apps.…Let's first look at how to connect…to an AppleTV or Reflector2 with AirPlay.…Make sure that you're connected…to the same WiFi network as the AirPlay system,…and that you have Bluetooth enabled.…Then, swipe up from the bottom of the screen…to reveal the Control Center.…
Near the bottom right,…touch AirPlay.…Then select the AirPlay device name…that you want to share to.…I'll share to our Reflector app…running on my computer,…called ENV432.…Toggle the slider for Mirroring.…Touch the screen to hide the AirPlay control,…and then again…to hide the Control Center.…To stop sharing,…swipe up to open the Control Center again.…Touch AirPlay,…and then turn off Mirroring.…
And then, touch your device name at the top of the list.…Touch the screen to close the AirPlay window,…and again to close the Control Center.…iOS devices can share to a Chromecast.…
- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 46s Appropriate for all
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.