Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up an account with Apple Education, part of iPads in Education: Deploying 1:1 iPads.
- View Offline
- How you purchase your iPads…is critical to your success deploying iPads…in the most efficient way possible…using the Device Enrollment Program…to automatically supervise and enroll your iPads…in Mobile Device Management.…To begin, you need to set up…an Apple Education account…and make your purchases…through your Apple Education sales representative.…Your Apple Education sales representative…will be someone who is assigned to you,…by territory usually, within the United States.…There are also international education sales organizations…so if you're not in the United States,…and you need to make a purchase,…first be aware that the Device Enrollment Program…and others may not be available in your area.…
So, purchasing through Apple Education…with your Apple customer number…may not have the intended effect in those cases.…Check with the website at deploy.apple.com…and then scroll down here…and choose your country or region.…When you get to this page,…see if the appropriate site for your area is available.…If your area isn't listed,…
- Getting funding for your classroom technology
- Setting up an Apple Education account
- Choosing an iPad model
- Enrolling in Apple programs
- Planning a Wi-Fi network
- Setting up mobile device management (MDM)
- Getting free and paid apps
- Configuring MDM profiles
- Exploring 1:1 deployment alternatives
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Classroom Management Fundamentalswith Aaron Quigley52m 41s Beginner
Learning Management System (LMS) Fundamentalswith Aaron Quigley41m 44s Appropriate for all
Project-Based Learning: STEM to STEAMwith Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy2h 48m Appropriate for all
1. Planning Your iPad Purchase
2. Getting with the Program
3. Planning and Executing Wi-Fi
4. Out of the Box iPad Management
5. Working with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
6. Alternatives to 1:1 Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.