Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up Meraki MDM, part of iPads for Educators: Deploying 1:1 iPads.
- In this movie, I'm going to show you…how to start your system up with Systems Manager…in the Meraki website.…This is really easy.…I'm gonna speed through the data entry of the sign-in screen…and then I'm gonna show you what it looks like…when you click Start Now.…When your information is entered, click Start Now.…It is just that easy, it is really easy.…They will send you a confirmation e-mail,…you just need to reply to that in order…to verify your account.…
The next steps are listed here.…You install the Systems Manager agent on your Macs…and PCs if you have Macs and PCs…that you're gonna be managing.…Once you're installed, the Meraki servers…are gonna notice them and start managing them.…Then you can use the web interface to, essentially,…manage those devices.…That's for Mac OS, of course, and then there is always iOS.…But in the next movie I show you, I'm gonna give you…a full introduction to the entire…Meraki mobile device management system which, essentially,…involves taking a tour of all of the relevant points here…
- Getting funding for your classroom technology
- Setting up an Apple Education account
- Choosing an iPad model
- Enrolling in Apple programs
- Planning a Wi-Fi network
- Setting up mobile device management (MDM)
- Getting free and paid apps
- Configuring MDM profiles
- Exploring 1:1 deployment alternatives
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Quick Startwith Aaron Quigley41m 38s Intermediate
1. Planning Your iPad Purchase
2. Getting with the Program
3. Planning and Executing Wi-Fi
4. Out of the Box iPad Management
5. Working with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
6. Alternatives to 1:1 Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.