Join Aaron Quigley for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Teaching with Lynda.com.
- Thank you for joining us as we explore how to get the most out of Lynda.com as an educator. In this course, we had an opportunity to share some of the best practices other educators have used to get the most out of the library but we recognize that there are a lot of other ways to use the Lynda.com website to help increase learner achievement. - If you're using Lynda.com videos in a way that's different from what we've presented, we would love to hear about it. Please take a few moments to comment on this course and be sure to tell us what's working or not working for you.
We really look forward to reading your comments and may even incorporate them into out next update of this course. - Moving forward, be sure to keep an eye out for additional education specific content in the Lynda.com library. - We wish you the best of luck in your upcoming teaching.
Use the knowledge checks and Lynda.com's built-in note-taking tool to practice what you've learned and remember ideas for your own teaching practice.
- Finding courses in the Lynda.com library
- Refreshing student skills
- Extending learning with a flipped classroom
- Supplementing Lynda.com training with your own videos
- Increasing digital skills
- Mapping curriculum to skills
- Creating learning playlists
- Assessing student learning
- Adding Lynda.com content to Canvas and Moodle