Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Teaching Techniques: Blended Learning.
- In the beginning of this course I mentioned that a…great way to follow along was to make notes on your own…course syllabus, jotting down ideas that you could…implement with your next class.…Hopefully the margins are full,…and your neurons are buzzing.…Keep in mind that blended learning…is not an all or nothing approach, begin small…incorporate the ideas that you think will work for you…and benefit your students the most.…When you're ready to go deeper into blended learning…check out some of the other titles here on lynda.com…such as my WordPress in the Classroom title…where we apply the concepts of blended learning fundamentals…to create an open, connected course with WordPress.…
Finally, I'd suggest reaching out to other teachers…or the instructional designers at your campus…to talk through some of your ideas and find out…how they're implementing these concepts in their courses.…You may want to join, or start a blended learning group…at your institution.…
- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 46s Appropriate for all
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.