Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iPads in Education: Deploying 1:1 iPads.
- View Offline
- Watching all the movies in this course…has given you a solid foundation of knowledge…that you needed to be more informed…and enable productive conversations…with the professionals you'll hire…to conduct your iPad 1:1 deployment.…All schools are somewhat different.…And because your environment will vary…from the environments of other schools,…I have provided fairly generic information…that would apply to just about any school.…For more specific assistance,…I would highly recommend…that you contact a member…of the Apple Consultants Network…that has achieved the mobile technical competency…or MTC certification.…
I hope you've learned a lot…and feel better prepared for the work you have ahead.…I always appreciate feedback…so if you have questions…or just want to make a suggestion,…please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.…I'm always happy to help.…
- Getting funding for your classroom technology
- Setting up an Apple Education account
- Choosing an iPad model
- Enrolling in Apple programs
- Planning a Wi-Fi network
- Setting up mobile device management (MDM)
- Getting free and paid apps
- Configuring MDM profiles
- Exploring 1:1 deployment alternatives
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Classroom Management Fundamentalswith Aaron Quigley52m 41s Beginner
Learning Management System (LMS) Fundamentalswith Aaron Quigley41m 44s Appropriate for all
Project-Based Learning: STEM to STEAMwith Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy2h 48m Appropriate for all
1. Planning Your iPad Purchase
2. Getting with the Program
3. Planning and Executing Wi-Fi
4. Out of the Box iPad Management
5. Working with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
6. Alternatives to 1:1 Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.