Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Linking a purchase in DEP to your MDM server, part of iPads for Educators: Deploying 1:1 iPads.
- Alright, we're almost there.…We're finally to the stage where we have…the Volume Purchase Program attached to Meraki,…we have the Device Enrollment Program attached to Moraki.…Here in the DEP website,…we can see our Moraki MDM server listed…and we can click on it for information about that…and to replace its key when it expires…or to rename it if we want to.…Any of these things.…Now, we get to manage devices.…This is exciting too because I have a iPad here…inside of the cardboard box from Apple shipping…that was purchased with the customer number…that I set up for this title.…
So, it's not even turned on.…I have not touched this iPad before…and I'm going to be able…to come in here and add this device…to an MDM server.…This is pretty exciting.…So, there's three ways to search for these things.…One is by entering full serial numbers…and you can see here,…you can do more than one at a time.…Just enter the serial number, comma, space,…another serial number and so on.…You can search by order number,…which I think is kind of…
- Getting funding for your classroom technology
- Setting up an Apple Education account
- Choosing an iPad model
- Enrolling in Apple programs
- Planning a Wi-Fi network
- Setting up mobile device management (MDM)
- Getting free and paid apps
- Configuring MDM profiles
- Exploring 1:1 deployment alternatives
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Quick Startwith Aaron Quigley41m 38s Intermediate
1. Planning Your iPad Purchase
2. Getting with the Program
3. Planning and Executing Wi-Fi
4. Out of the Box iPad Management
5. Working with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
6. Alternatives to 1:1 Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.