Join Sean Colins for an in-depth discussion in this video Linking Volume Purchase Program (VPP) to MDM with a token, part of iPads in Education: Deploying 1:1 iPads.
- Our next step is to connect the Meraki system,…which is doing your mobile device management,…to the Volume Purchase Program,…which is where you're going to be buying your applications.…So, to do this, we need to start actually over in the…Volume Purchase Program because we need to download a token…from the Volume Purchase Program to install in Meraki.…Let's go over here to this other tab I've already got setup,…that is at volume.itunes.apple.com…and you're going to click on Education,…I'm clicking on Business because…my account is a business account,…because CoreQuick is a business and not a school.…
But, what you get to will be essentially…the same thing here, mine says business,…yours is going to say education,…but otherwise this is identical.…Login with your VPP Apple ID and password.…When you've entered your Apple ID and password,…click Sign In.…Now that we've logged in,…you can see your account name right up here,…and you can see the dollar amount…that you are currently funded with.…I have a business account and I have a credit card attached…
- Getting funding for your classroom technology
- Setting up an Apple Education account
- Choosing an iPad model
- Enrolling in Apple programs
- Planning a Wi-Fi network
- Setting up mobile device management (MDM)
- Getting free and paid apps
- Configuring MDM profiles
- Exploring 1:1 deployment alternatives
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Classroom Management Fundamentalswith Aaron Quigley52m 41s Beginner
Learning Management System (LMS) Fundamentalswith Aaron Quigley41m 44s Appropriate for all
Project-Based Learning: STEM to STEAMwith Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy2h 48m Appropriate for all
1. Planning Your iPad Purchase
2. Getting with the Program
3. Planning and Executing Wi-Fi
4. Out of the Box iPad Management
5. Working with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
6. Alternatives to 1:1 Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.