Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Design blended courses with Google Apps, part of Blended Learning Fundamentals.
- Creating a community of inquiry begins with open…communication and collaboration.…Google Apps provides a great foundation for sharing…technologies for you to begin building…your community with.…Designing a blended course to take advantage of…these tools requires rethinking how collaboration…can take place within your face-to-face class…and carry forward to online work.…Designing projects and activities where everyone…gets comfortable contributing is the first key to success.…Get students oriented to the tools and creating…content together from the very beginning of your course.…
Tap into creative interests and passions by…encouraging students to create and embed video…within shared documents such as images, animations,…audio, video, and creative writings related to your course.…Leverage the unique skills each student…brings to the table as well as the technologies…they likely have in their pockets.…Using cellphones to take pictures of drawings and diagrams,…record audio descriptions, or creating short…videos can be an excellent way for students to ignite…
- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
Teaching Fundamentals: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 50s Appropriate for all
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.