Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Data sharing and analysis with Sheets, part of Teaching Techniques: Blended Learning.
- Distributing, analyzing and collecting data are…key components in many courses.…In blended courses, students need both synchronous…and asynchronous access to the shared data.…However, when sharing data, we need to consider…how to protect the integrity of those data.…Let's look at some strategies for using Google Sheets…to share data in a blended course.…Creating, sharing, and tracking contributions of Google…Sheets works exactly the same as we saw in Google Docs.…Let's create a new sheet from our drive,…and name it experiment 01.…
If you're familiar with Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers,…or any other spreadsheet program, then you'll…feel right at home in Google Sheets.…Many, but not all of the functions that you're…familiar with, are available to you but it's the sharing…features that makes Google Sheets…a great choice for blended courses.…Distributing shared data is as simple as copying the data…from an existing spreadsheet, and then pasting it into…a shared spreadsheet that everyone can access.…Students can then copy and paste the data into their own…
- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 46s Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.