Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Capturing a screenshot with iOS, part of Teaching Techniques: Blended Learning.
- Dynamically sharing your screen is incredibly powerful…but often, a picture of what is onscreen is exactly…what you need to share in order to show some work…or a concept.…To take a screen shot with any iOS device…get your screen set up the way that you want it…and then at the same time press and hold the…power and home button. (camera click)…You should see the screen flash, and if your sound is…turned on, hear a camera click.…The screen shot is automatically saved to your camera roll…in your photos app.…
From here you can share the picture via any of the…normal sharing options.…Press the home button to return to your main screen.…
- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Intermediate
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 46s Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.