- Understanding blended learning
- Humanizing course materials
- Designing blended courses with Google Apps
- Setting up sharing on iOS and Android devices
- Capturing mobile screenshots
- Recording audio and video
- Creating a YouTube channel for sharing video
- Blending courses with an LMS
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi. I'm Chris Mattia, and welcome to Blended Learning Fundamentals. In this course, we'll learn the fundamentals of blending the best of face-to-face and online instruction together to create a learner-centered environment for teaching and learning. We'll begin with a solid foundation for good instruction. Then, explore a variety of tools and techniques that you can use in your course. We'll look at how to use Google apps for sharing and collaboration, how to leverage mobile devices throughout your course. We'll dive into creating and using video for instruction and assignments.
And we'll wrap up with how to blend your campus learning management system with open source tools, such as Word Press and Wikis. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started adding new depth and dimension to your course with Blended Learning Fundatmentals.
Teaching Techniques: Project-Based Learningwith Dayna Laur41m 46s Intermediate
Creative Insights: Renaldo Lawrence on Elearningwith Renaldo Lawrence31m 33s Intermediate
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Blending with Google Apps
3. Blending with Mobile
4. Blending with Video
5. LMS and Open Blending
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.