Understanding why video is one of the best training tools over blogs or an ebook. This video shows you a better perspective on why video is used to communicate with your audience for better engagement and retention.
- If you've been approached … to create videos for your company … there are a few questions to consider … before committing to the task. … It might sound like a great idea in the moment, … but it's important to set yourself up for success … early on in the process before making a final decision … so you can lay out exactly what you need … to ensure your project is successful. … The reality is creating videos require resources … that need to be allocated and divided up within a team. … Although effective, video is not always the best option … depending on many factors. … There are a few things to consider … before you fully commit to the task. … When you get the request … to start a video project for your company, … determine if video is the right tool for your training … by asking these questions. … What's the best way of showing this objective? … What's the time frame for the project? … Determine deadlines and what complete looks like. … Do you have a dedicated team backing your project? …
- Why is video valuable for training?
- Creating an outline
- Knowing your audience
- Keeping your viewers engaged
- Identifying resources
- Writing an outline
- Hiring a copywriter
- Using attention resets
- Teaching with screen capture
- Planning the logistics of a video shoot