In this video, learn how to launch Storyline 360, open an existing project, and navigate the user interface. Discover how to locate, review, and modify Storyline 360 default settings to customize your work environment to suit your specific needs.
- [Instructor] It's time now to launch Storyline 360 … and get you comfortable in your surroundings. … When you install Articulate 360, … a shortcut is placed right here on the Desktop. … Double-clicking this will launch … the Articulate 360 splash screen. … And it's from here where you may be prompted … to sign in to your Articulate 360 account. … If you're like me and already signed in from previous times, … you'll notice your initials inside the circle … with the dropdown arrow. … If you're prompted to sign in, … just use the credentials you used to set up your account, … whether it was a free trial or an actual subscription. … Clicking the dropdown once you're signed in … shows you options to adjust … your profile and account preferences, … check for the latest versions, we check for update. … There's Diagnostics if you're having issues … and here's where we go to sign out when we're done, … clicking the background to close that up. … If you're working with a free trial, … you'll always know how many days are remaining, …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.