In this video, learn how to add additional slides to a scene that already exists in a project and then add, modify, and format text on a slide.
- [Instructor] Once we've determined the basic layout … and settings for our Storyline 360 project, … it's time to start adding content, content to slides … and, of course, adding slides as well. … Here in our Red30_Background project, … 0205, if you're catching up, we have two scenes … and then the first scene is our Welcome slide, … the blank slide that came with the new scene … once we created our project. … Let's go to the Welcome tab … or double-click the Welcome slide … takes us to something called slide view, … looking at the slide in our scene. … And you'll notice by default, … we're not seeing all of the slide … and that's because of the zoom level … that appears by default. … We can see it down here on the Zoom Slider, … set to 100%, but there is a button that I like to use … to fit the slide to the current window. … Clicking this means I'll be able to see all of my slide … and I've a better time adding content … and knowing exactly where on the slide … that content is going to appear. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.