Join Ajay Pangarkar for an in-depth discussion in this video Who should take this course, part of Train the Trainer.
- If you're new to training, or a subject matter expert, or an experienced trainer who's looking for more effective learning approaches, this is the ideal course for you. But this course is not just for formal trainers. Even if you're leading, managing, or simply coaching a team of people, you will also greatly benefit from the resources this course offers. It's your professional responsibility to do what Stephen Covey calls sharpening your saw. This course is designed to do just that and help you to further develop your facilitation skills.
Those people that learn from you deserve your best instructional ability and attention. When they sit in front of you, they expect you to be successful, because if you are, they'll be as well. If this is your mindset, this course is for you.
- Elements of effective training
- Core competencies of effective trainers
- Overcoming barriers to learning
- Motivating adult learners
- Preparing the training session
- Developing effective communication
- Questioning for effective learning
- Managing and engaging participants