Join Ajay Pangarkar for an in-depth discussion in this video Who is this course for?, part of Gaining Internal Buy-In for Elearning Training.
- If you've been involved with training for any amount of time, or in any capacity, you know internally people have different expectations and requirements. You need to address them appropriately if you expect your training efforts to be successful. If you're new to training, a subject matter expert, or an experienced trainer who's looking to build support and credibility for training an eLearning, this is the ideal course for you. But this course is not just for those who lead training projects or departments.
Every training role will benefit learning what different internal stakeholders expect from a training effort. Whether you're an instructional designer, or a chief learning officer, you will greatly benefit from the resources this course offers. It's your professional responsibility to do what Stephen Covey calls sharpening your saw. Training is considered an internal business activity, and it's your responsibility to address you efforts in terms business stakeholders recognize.
This course is designed to do just that, and to help you further develop your learning leadership skills. If you're interested in discovering how to address every stakeholder's learning needs, and how it relates to meeting business expectation, this course is for you.
- Defining learning as a business activity
- Identifying the three primary stakeholders
- Answering questions from stakeholders
- Addressing operational concerns
- Leveraging RADAR to support elearning
- Overcoming challenges