Join Joe Pulichino for an in-depth discussion in this video Who this course is for, part of Brain-Based Elearning Design.
- This course presents practical lessons for eLearning designers who are eager to learn more about the neuroscience of learning and are looking for ways to apply that science and refresh their approach to eLearning design. The course is intended for education and training professionals at all levels, including instructors, instructional designers, course developers, education technologists, even program managers and administrators who are engaged in the design, development and delivery of eLearning. And by eLearning, we mean instructor-led training delivered via web-based virtual classrooms, traditional self study, or the new social models of web-based training, mobile learning, and blended learning, which can integrate all of the above and even blend with face-to-face classroom instruction.
So if you face these same challenges and opportunities, this course is for you.
- How your brain learns
- Keeping learners' attention
- Generating connections and meaning
- Instilling a growth mindset
- Spacing learning for improved memory